Santa CRuz County Office of Education SUmmer School
The Santa Cruz County Office of Education is pleased to provide an Independent Studies Summer Session
from June 18th through July 20 for students in grades 9-12 at the following school sites:
- Star Community,
- Highlands Community,
- Sequoia School, and
- Oasis High School
- All families must complete the InfoSnap Online Student Registration link. You can also select the green Summer School Registration button below.
- You can expect a call from your summer school teacher June 18-19 to schedule your meeting.
- If you don't receive a call by June 20th, please call 466-5728 at the County Office of Education for assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- When is summer school? June 18-July 20, 2018
- Where is summer school? When your assigned teacher calls you between June 18-19, they will schedule an appointment to meet and notify you of your school site.
- How many courses can I take? You can complete 5 credits (1 semester), UNLESS you are completing the PE and Health courses, in which case you can complete 1 semester of health AND 1 year of PE simultaneously.
- How does summer school work? Your instructor will contact you, schedule your meeting, and assign homework during your first meeting. You will be expected to complete the assignments and return the following week for your scheduled appointment.